In a world where it is easier to refuse and be negative instead of being curious and having an optimistic attitude, it is extremely important to educate your children on a positive note and to keep them away from cynicism and pessimism. .
Encouraging words can have extremely beneficial effects on your child's development and can turn him into a responsible and empathetic adult.
Always think of the things you can say to make him feel good and choose your words carefully, as they will be imprinted on his soul and mind and will remain there for life.
Whether you want to tell her how great she was at the school football game or tell her how much you love to spend time together, here are 64 positive and encouraging things you can say daily!
1. I am grateful that you exist in my life.
2. You make me feel proud that you are my child.
3. Your words mean a lot to me.
4. Your ideas are great and I'm glad you shared them with me.
5. The most beautiful thing that ever happened to me is that I became your mother.
6. You don't have to be perfect to be great, nobody is flawless.
7. Your opinion is very important to me and I would love to hear it.
8. You are very important to the whole family.
9. You are loved and I want you to know that.
10. I believe in you, in your ideas, in your ability to succeed.
11. Our family wouldn't have been the same if you hadn't appeared.
12. You are valuable and we value everything you do.
13. You can say "NO" whenever you do not want to do something.
14. You can say "Yes" anytime you want to get involved in something you want.
15. We know you've done everything in your power and we appreciate that.
16. You were right.
17. We accept your way of being and we do not want to cause you to change for nothing in the world.
18. You don't always have to act according to the instructions, and you can choose your own path. Let's try to do things your own way.
19. You are of great help, I do not know what we would do without you.
20. You deserve everything we do for you and we do not consider it an effort.
21. You make me very happy.
22. You have a very rich imagination and I really like how your creativity works.
23. I can't wait to tell you about it.
24. You don't have to be afraid to be yourself and behave as such.
25. What you do generates beneficial changes in our lives.
26. I am always looking forward to doing things together and spending time with each other.
27. You're very interesting.
28. I love to see the world through your eyes.
29. It is very good to be curious, curiosity helps you to look for information and find out as much about what interests you.
30. I really like how you tell about what is happening to you and about your feelings and emotions.
31. What you did was great.
32. I admire you and I am convinced that I am not alone.
33. You asked a very good question, I'm glad you want to know about it.
34. Your friends are very lucky to be with you.
35. I have full confidence in you.
36. The choice you made was great, I'm glad you think so.
37. I am happy every time I see you happy.
38. Being your mother is the greatest thing in the world.
39. I learn new things from you every day.
40. You determine me to be better, more understanding and to want more from myself.
41. You are a very good baby that any parent would like.
42. Thank you for being as you are.
43. I am very glad that you are here with us.
44. You look great.
45. I understand exactly how you feel and I realize why you feel this.
46. Seeing you growing up is one of the most wonderful things that could have happened to me.
47. What you did required a lot of courage, I'm proud that you had it.
48. I forgive you.
49. I appreciate you and I appreciate everything you do.
50. All people are wrong, it is not the end of the country if it happens to you and I would not want this to discourage you or cause you to ever give up on the things you really want.
51. Of course I made a lot of mistakes and it will definitely happen to me.
52. You are very good at this!
53. You can try again tomorrow, if you do not want now or you are too tired. Don't give up on the things you want!
54. Nobody is perfect.
55. I really like the way you formulated it and I'm glad you decided to share it with me.
56. It is impossible to like everyone, but that should not discourage you.
57. You did very well what you did.
58. I listen to you carefully.
59. Your point of view is the right one.
60. You are beautiful from any point of view, both inside and out.
61. I love you.
62. I will never be able to stop loving you.
63. What you are and what you do is enough, you are enough and we love you very much.
64. It fills my heart with joy just because you exist in my life. You make me feel fulfilled and happy.
What positive words do you say to your child? We look forward to your comments in the comments section below!
On the same topic:
Communication with the child, useful tips
Teach the child to think positively
Positive parenting: 9 things you shouldn't tell your child
How to spend quality time with your child
Tags Positive thinking