"A few of each" - as the old saying goes, but also the nutritionist. For healthy growth, without cavities and fractures, children need a balanced, diversified diet that contains as many high quality foods, rich in calcium and vitamins. From the desire to come to the support of the parents we present some of the "golden rules" of the right nutrition for healthy teeth and strong bones:
Milk, yogurt and cheese must be present in any healthy menu (in portions of 3-5 times a day) for the important calcium intake they bring.
Vitamins (D, C, A), minerals (Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Flor) and trace elements (Bor, Silicon, Selenium) also play an important role in the proper development of bones and teeth so it should not be missing from the menu. small.
Ideal menu for your child, rich in calcium and vitamins, should therefore include:
- Dairy products such as cow cheese, cream cheese pearls, calcium cheese, urda, ricotta - which have a lower fat content and are high in calcium
- Oceanic fish, seafood, fish oil
- Vegetables that have green leaves such as spinach, nettles
- Cruciferous vegetables, such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, Brussels sprouts
- Whole grains
- Sesame seeds, pumpkin, in
- Seasonal fruits, as well as oily fruits such as nuts, almonds, peanuts
- Organic wheat germs, lucerne, soy
Your child will develop harmoniously, without cavities and fractures, with the help of a correct menu, accompanied by fun physical exercises such as dancing, running, swimming, rollerblading or cycling.
Tags Calcium children Teeth children Lactate Children nutrition Cheese Delaco